Cricket is legal on secure online platforms in India. Use the prepared full instructions on betting: place bets on cricket on bookmaker sites, register an account, make a deposit and withdraw your winnings correctly. All clear instructions will take your betting experience to the next level quickly and easily.
Cricket most popular sport
It is no secret that cricket is a popular sport that most fans bet on. It is not only a national sport, but also an integral part of Indian culture. The option to bet on the results of cricket matches online is offered by many bookmakers who specialize in this sport.
Cricket: It is legal to bet online in India at licensed sites?
Cricket is an integral part of the country’s culture and most betting companies offer betting opportunities on the sport. It is legal to bet online in India at licensed sites that have a license in place.
How to bet on cricket on bookmaker sites: step-by-step instructions
To start cricket betting in India on a bookmaker’s website, you need to follow a few steps:
- Create an account;
- Make a deposit;
- Place a bet;
- Withdraw money.
The first three steps will take only a few seconds. After receiving the winnings, its transfer to a card or e-wallet will take from 1 hour to 7 days. Let’s consider each step in detail.
Each user is entitled to set up only one account on the cricket betting site. This procedure is free of charge and is done on the homepage of the site. What you need to do:
- Visit the site of the site you are interested in;
- Go to the website of the site you are interested in; Open the registration form. The button for registration is usually located in the top right corner of the screen or hidden in the menu;
- Complete the data. In all empty fields, you must specify the information corresponding to the name of the field;
- Verify your email or phone number. A link or password will be sent to the specified contacts to confirm registration;
- After that you will be able to log in to your account using your username and password.
How to deposit in cricket betting
Depending on the bookmaker you choose and the terms and conditions they offer, you need to go through the registration process to be able to bet with real money. To do this, making a deposit is required. This is done through the personal cabinet, in the Deposit tab with the local currency of the account. The process is as follows:
- Go to this section, select the Deposit tab;
- Specify the payment system, fill in the details;
- Specify the transfer amount and confirm the operation.
How to bet
The bookmaker offers several options for this, either you can bet through the mobile app, or the official website. Both there and there it is simple and easy to do, the mechanism of action is the same. Follow the steps below:
- Select cricket. Open the section with all sports and click on cricket among the presented disciplines;
- Select a match. Open the championship you are interested in and select a specific match to see all the odds;
- Choose an event. Each match has at least 5 predictions for betting. Sometimes there are more than 20. Click on the odds corresponding to the prediction;
- To fill in the coupon. Specify the type of bet, its amount and confirm the forecast in the opened coupon.
Bookies accept single bets, group bets, as well as express bets. This allows you to get a larger payout. But if at least one bet from the betting sheet is unsuccessful, you will lose money.
Withdrawal of funds
If the operation is successful, the funds will be credited to your account and you will be able to withdraw them through the cash desk. To do this you need to:
- Open the cash desk. Log in to your account and select the “Cashier” section. There, go to the tab for withdrawal;
- Choose a payment system. From the list of presented services, select the one to which you want to receive funds;
- Fill in the data. Specify the amount of payment and details of your wallet or bank card;
- Confirm the transaction. Complete the transaction and wait for the money to arrive. Usually it takes from 1 hour to 7 days.
To withdraw large sums of money, many bookmakers require clients to undergo verification. The verification procedure includes filling out a questionnaire with personal data and sending scans or photos of ID for verification.
Pros and cons of using cricket betting sites
In India, each of these betting websites works within the law. The web applications produced by these organizations are multi-purpose and include a separate section dedicated to cricket and the Indian Premier League. Considering the fact that cricket is quite popular in the country, the betting companies offer weighty terms and generous bonuses to attract as many users as possible to place bets with them.
Article Written by Jayesh Bhattar.
Fact Checked by Avesh Joshi.