Kareena Kapoor Khan, Bollywood’s well known Bebo, is celebrating her 41st birthday today. This stunner was born into the famous Kapoor family on 21st September, 1980 in Mumbai, to Randhir Kapoor and Babita.
Giving her debut in Bollywood at the young age of 19, she quickly rose to fame, and is now one of its most popular and highest-paid actresses. She is also known for her fabulous collection of handbags and clothes, and her effortlessly chic style that screams luxury.
Kareena is celebrating her birthday in the beauty of Maldives, with her family, and received many heartwarming wishes from her friends from the industry.
Here are 5 interesting facts about Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Kareena was initially named by her grandfather Raj Kapoor, who gave her the name ‘Siddhima’, but her mother, inspired by the famous novel Anna Karenina, named her Kareena instead.
- People Magazine gave her the title of the Most Beautiful Woman in 2010.
- She is the only actress to have worked with the 5 Khans of Bollywood – Shahrukh, Salman, Aamir, Imran, and Saif Ali Khan.
- In her film, Heroine, Kareena is known to have set a record by wearing 138 designer dresses.
- Eastern Eye Magazine listed her as India’s hottest and India’s most sexy woman in 2011 and 2012 respectively.