Tuesday Quotes: Monday blues are something we all have experienced, but have you wondered how to keep yourself active, agile and motivated on Tuesdays? Mitali Mishra brings to forth a few quotes written by famous writers reading which you can make you day…
- Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward.
- You won’t have this Tuesday again, Make it count.
- “How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Happy Tuesday! You got to admit, at least it sounds better than happy Monday.”
- “Tuesday is neither here nor there in the hierarchy of the week.” -Anthony T. Hincks
- Tuesday is a good day, you survived Monday. And tomorrow is Wednesday, half way through your work week!
– Kate Summers
- Nothing ruins a Friday more than an understanding that today is Tuesday.
- On this beautiful Tuesday choose peace, choose love, And choose acceptance.
- The key to a happy Tuesday is forgetting about the broken images of Monday and focusing on a new beginning. Tuesday is, in some ways, a bright and promising day.- Unknown
- Instead of traveling on a weekend, begin your trip on a Tuesday or Wednesday, which are often the cheapest days to fly. Being flexible with timing can help with savings. – Gillian Tans
“It’s only Tuesday? Monday took so long that I thought it was Wednesday!”- Unknown