Thursday is the time of the week when you have worked hard for three days since the start of the week and are now looking up for weekends while planning to wind up your to do tasks. Here comes Thursday quotes to boost you to perform your best, a day before Friday after which comes the most awaited weekend.
Here are some of the quotes on Thursday-
- Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going ti be a good day – Kate Summers .
- Thursday comes and the week is gone – George Herbert .
- Let this Thursday be filled with possibilities-be aware of the opportunities around you,don’t just go through the day ,line the day with your eyes and your mind open – Catherine Pulsifier
- Thursday is how Friday says “Hang on ,you are almost there “.
- Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done- Byron Pulsifer
- Thursday is one day closer to key expectations that everything I have done through the week culminates in progress – Byron Pulsifer
- Thursday is one of the days of the week that I strive to maintain a positive outlook.
- Be patient, tomorrow is Friday
- Make it your goal ,it makes someone smile on this Thursday by a small act of kindness .You may change a person’s life in a way you may not even realize – Catherine Pulsifer.
- Happy Thursday, change your life today ;don’t gamble on the future, act now ,without delay
- Some people call it Thursday, I like to call it Friday eve