NITI Aayog hosted the inaugural edition of Shoonya Forum in Delhi recently to commemorate the first anniversary of Shoonya Campaign.
- 25 Shoonya partners announced commitment to accelerate India’s transition to Electronic Vehicles and improve air quality for citizens in the country at the Shoonya Forum.
- They shared success stories and commitment towards fleet electrification.
- The forum further provided opportunities for partners to share their know-hows.
- Focused discussions were held on challenges faced by corporates while scaling their electric vehicle fleets.
- The event was attended by G20 Sherpa Amitabh Kant, NITI Aayog CEO Param Iyer, MyGov CEO Abhishek Singh, Delhi Government Principal Secretary Ashish Kundra, Mahindra Electric Mobility CEO Suman Mishra and others.
- During this event, a three-report series highlighting the economic benefits of indigenous battery industry in India was released.