Karwa Chauth is celebrated by married Hindu women every year on fourth day from full moon day (Sharat Poornima). It is celebrated on Krishna Paksha of the Kartik month. This year, it is being celebrated today on Thursday, October 13.
Karwa Chauth celebrations
For the celebrations, women break their fast only after seeing Moon. The strict fast, usually without a drop of water or food, starts before sunrise and is broken in the evening.
Karwa Chauth quotes for husband
1. Wishing a very Happy Karwa Chauth to my husband who gives me all the reasons to smile, all the reasons to be happy. May we two be always together, bonded with love for each other.
2. Our love will always fly to the highest heights, regardless of how many years pass between us. Wishing you a Happy Karwa Chauth, Husband!
Karva Chauth quotes for wife
1. My life has become more lovely and meaningful because of you. Happy Karwa Chauth, wife!
2. Dear wif, I can’t express how grateful I am that you make my life such a happy adventure. You have shown me unending affection, and I will always be grateful. We wish you a very Happy Karwa Chauth.
Happy Karwa Chauth 2022: Best Wishes, messages, quotes, greetings, SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook status to share with your family and friends. (Image: Shutterstock)
Karva Chauth 2022: Wishes and Status
1. May the blessing of God Shiva and Goddess Parvati bring love and happiness into your marriage. Happy Karwa Chauth!
2. I started living the day you came into my life. So, if you’re fasting for me, then I just want to let you know that I want to live as long as you are there with me. Happy Karwa Chauth to my dearest wife!
3. Celebrate the auspicious bond of marriage and love. Happy Karwa Chauth!
4. Wishing you the happiest of marriages with a perfect husband. Happy Karwa Chauth!